1. The institute believes in offering equal opportunity to all students and as such, there are no interview or elimination rounds, for admission to any class, till grade 1.
2. The Principal has the absolute right to admit or deny admission, to any child, based either on random selection or merit, as per the decision of the management. The decision of the Principal, will be final and binding on the parents.
3. Parents are requested to note, that there is total transparency in the admission system & the management does not believe in any reservation or quota for admission.
4. Age criteria for admission to various classes are given here as under and any request for relaxation in age, will not be entertained.
Child should complete the prescribed age as on 31st March 2016 for admission to the following classes:
Nursery : 2 years 6 months
Jr. Kg. : 3 years 6 months
Sr. Kg. : 4 years 6 months
Std I : 5 years 6 months
Std II & above : based on the promotion from previous class.
5. All admissions will be treated as provisional admissions, till the receipt of the Leaving certificate / Transfer certificate, from the previous school and the last date for the submission of the same shall be 30th June. In case, the T.C. is not received within the stipulated time, the management has the right to revoke the admission.
6. A child coming from another district and state must produce a certificate counter signed by the Educational Inspector of the area in the state.